Here are a few items that we get asked about often. Let us know if you have a different question!
Eureka! Fiber in the Ozarks will be located at the Eureka Springs Community Center at 44 Kingshighway, Eureka Springs, AR 72632.
Thursday March 14th - Classes only - 1pm-6pm
Friday March 15th - Classes 9am-5pm
- Vendor marketplace 12pm-6:00pm
- Friday Night Event 6pm-8pm (TICKETED EVENT-SOLD OUT)
Saturday March 16th - Classes 9am-4pm
- Vendor Marketplace 9am-4pm
The entire Vendor Marketplace is FREE ENTRY both Friday and Saturday
Friday Night Event is ticketed only - tickets are $40 each - SOLD OUT
Classes are priced as marked in the listings
- Friday, March 15th from 6pm-8pm
- Food served at 6pm, presentation at 6:30pm
- Delicious local catering with heavy hors d'oeuvres from Three Bird Cafe
- Special guest speaker is Ann Weaver of Plied Yarns with her talk: "Textiles with a Past: Creative Mending and Reuse."
- Attendees receive a jumbo tote with goodies provided by our vendors
- Door prizes drawings
- If you would like to be on the waiting list for a ticket, send us an email!
Vendor applications are closed for 2024, but you can send us your name and email to be added to our 2025 vendor call list and we will notify you when 2025 vendor applications are open.
Classes are listed on the "Classes for 2024" tab above. Scroll to the bottom of the page and each class is listed individually with categories for instructors and class days on the left-hand side. Click on a class to see a description and details for that class. You can then add it to your cart and check out. There will not be any physical tickets or items mailed to you, but you will get a confirmation email once we get you on the list.
We recommend the Best Western Inn of the Ozarks (walking distance). Our block of discounted rooms there has sold out! The Wanderoo, Log Cabin Inn, and Heartstone Inn and Cottages are also close by. If you want a more traditional Eureka Springs experience, check out the Basin Park Hotel or the Crescent Hotel, which are a little pricier, but have the classic Eureka vibe. There are lots of Airbnb options in the area as well.
There is a food truck within walking distance Carmen’s Tacos, as well as Myrtie Mae’s (at the Best Western), and Bubba’s BBQ close by. Eureka Springs has tons of local restaurants with great atmosphere and delicious food. We personally recommend Three Bird Café, The Gravel Bar at the Wanderoo Lodge, Eureka Springs Eats and Treats, Local Flavor Café, Spring on Main, Ermilios, and Mud Street Café.
Add a footnote if this applies to your business